WE ARE SNO – Resort Representative
We are looking to employ a mature, friendly and diligent representative to work in the Japanese resort of Niseko. You are expected to ensure the welfare and wellbeing of our guests all of whom will be completing an intensive ski/snowboard instructor training programme.
To be considered for this position you must possess exceptional customer service, communication and problem solving skills. You need to be enthusiastic, outgoing and able to think on your feet.
What are we looking for:
- Lively, versatile and patient, with high personal standards
- A “can do” attitude to problem solving, determined to succeed
- Smart personal presentation and appearance
- Excellent verbal communication skills in one to one and group settings
- Fluent English speaker (Japanese speaker an advantage)
- Independent and able to work unsupervised
- Hold a full driving licence
- Be able to ski or snowboard to a good level (qualified instructor an advantage)
- Create a welcome atmosphere for the guests
- Look after the welfare and wellbeing of the guests
- Help guests familiarise themselves with the local area
- Attend morning ski school line up to meet with director/instructors for feedback
- Carry out evening accommodation rounds
- Capture, manage and organise all course photos and videos
- Organise social events
- Organise resort trips
- Season lift pass
- A competitive weekly salary
- Food and drinks (with guests)
- Social activities
- Opportunity for future employment
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Please browse our website to lean more about what we do and to apply for the position email us [email protected] with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
In the run up to the start of the season other positions may be posted here.